marque


Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Style Profile: ChillRi

I'm BACCCCKKKKKKKKK. Did you miss me??? Of course you did :-))) I hope you guys continued to L3 it--> Live Life Loud of course!

As you guys know, I'm a big fan of Rihanna's style. I love the fact that she can pull off different hats, style wise, but still has a very distinct way of Living Life LOUD! One "hat" RiRi puts on is a style I like to call the, "ChillRi". I've gushed about it before in a past post. What is it exactly you ask??


ChillRi is basically when RiRi pulls off the perfect balance of boyish, laidback charm and classy, chic style.


The ChillRi style is so subtle but leaves  a strong, fashionable impact behind. At first glance, it just seems like a simple fit pulled together. When you start to examine the fit, you slowly begin to realize that each article of clothing is like a spice; they play a small role by themselves but collectively deliver that omph of flavor we've been looking for to make our dish---err fit just right.

See examples of the ChillRi style after the jump.

How do you rock the ChillRi style?
                            









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...