marque


Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, February 13, 2014

AFTV X JackThriller.com: 5Piece with Raye 6


Let me tell you guys something. I'm always writing interview wishlists. Always. Even if I end up listing the same people on every list. Those repetitive names listed stand out to me as the individuals whose stories I really want to share. Recently, I've been looking through old notebooks and who consistently landed on almost every wishlist for the past three years? Singer, Raye 6. It's been a long time coming, yall!

I finally linked up with the LOUD songstress, along with JackThriller.com, for what I like to call, the 5Piece. We just got down to it and asked the questions that matter (read, fucking, struggling, and being a Boss Bxtch).

Check out Miz Kane's interview with Raye 6 after the jump



Miz Kane
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...