marque


Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Sunday, May 6, 2012

PERFORATE!

Have holes in your clothes? WHO CARES! Rock this rising trend of perforated garments and accessories. The first item I must put on display are the new Jeffrey Campbell's for Urban Outfitter's Macrame Lita. I just came back from the casket because I DIED when I saw these. If I recall correctly, my exact reaction was an innocent fashion convulsion accompanied by an enthused, "NO BITCH!!!"


You understand now why I reacted as previously described, huh?? 


See how I matched these JC Lita's after the jump.


Today while I was blog jumping, I ran into this pink perforated Aldo's bag. Now you know these lita's were the first thing I thought of. They're the perfect match! ::Ok, take note--> I don't match based soley on colors. Pay attention to patterns, textures, styles, themes, and the feel of a garment people... For example: I FELT like matching these two pieces so I did :-) ::


I can see these pieces matched with a button up flowy white tailored shirt, black skinny jeans/leggings/liquid leggings, a gold necklace. Or sub the black bottoms for some dark wash jeans and a white tee :-)







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...