marque


Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

#Nailspo ::not for basic bxtches::


Helluuurrrr there, lovers! 




I know you're probably like, "Where the fxck have you been?????". I know, I know. Been dealing with some personal matters but I'm back at it! 

Alright, enough of the bs.
I've been trying to do my nails for the past week but I keep putting it off for two reasons:
1) I can't find a design I really like
or
2) The designs I do like are beyond my nail technician skills...

Let me stop lying, I am NO nail artist. But guess what? I'm not about to pay for some intricate ass design I can do myself lol. Also, am I the only one who hates sitting and getting their nails done????

See who else hates getting their nails done after the jump.







Model, Gracie, dozing off in the nail chair

Oh, no? I knew I couldn't have been the only one. You'd swear some of these chicks love sitting and getting their nails done the way they sweat the nail shop. I can't lie, I'd bare with it like a soldier just to get some stiletto nails. Then again, I'm not trying to deal with random problems like this:

                    

Back to the drawing board I go, right? My hunt for the right design has led me to these options:


Help me out lovers! I still am clueless as to what kind of design I should do. 

Which designs do you like?

Should I use a specific color theme?

Which design should I choose?

Let me know below in the comments! 

I'll post a pic of my nails when I make the final decision! 

Thanks in advance, lovers!

--♥ Miz Kane--

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...