marque


Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Pseudo Collegiate: Top 5 College Themed Videos

Ahh, it's mid-October. Being that it was not that long ago that I graduated from college, my internal MIDTERMS! alarm clock is going off. Fortunately, this is my first official academic school year out of college so I don't have to worry about scurrying around to fit in last minute studying for bs exams that the professor probably made up last minute themselves. Even so, the one thing I did like about my studying sessions was they allowed me to turn up my Ipod and zone out. In honor and remembrance of the good and annoying aspects of midterms, here is a list of music videos I compiled that are about that college life. Yes, I said, "about that college life".


See which videos made the cut after the jump.

1) Chris Brown - Kiss Kiss

2) Alicia Keys - Teenage Love Affair

3) Wale - The Break Up Song


4) Lil Wayne - Fireman


5) Asher Roth - I Love College



Enjoy midterms, suckas!

Miz Kane
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...