marque


Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Return of the Ratchets: LHHNY Comes Back For Its Fourth Season

THEYYYYY'RRRREEE BAAAAACCCKKKK!!!

You're favorite candle-throwing, neck-kicking, messy and scandalous individuals of Love & Hip Hop are returning for a fourth season to a television screen near you. This time, they're coming back to good ole New York.


I can't lie at all and I have no intentions to do so; I thoroughly enjoy LHHNY. I know a huge part of my love for this show is due to the fact that I get to see so many familiar places and faces but I can't act like the drama doesn't catch my attention as well. A good amount of last season's cast is gone but there's still enough drama to be contributed by the oldies that are left; Erica Mena, Yandy Smith, Tahiry Jose, Rich Dollaz, and Joe Budden. At the same time, we have new blood coming in to tell their stories; Tara Wallace, Erica Jean, Amina Buddafly, and K. Michelle. I know right, with the exception of LHHATL's K. Michelle, who???

Get a sneak peak of the new season and find out which one of Joe Budden's exes is rumored to join the cast as well after the jump.


Honestly, I saw the videos introducing the four newest cast members and they all seem boring with the exception of one. That one being stripper turned rapper, Nya Lee. I've been following her on Twitter and insty for a minute now and I'm excited to see her journey portrayed on TV. I knew one of the chicks from the stripper/video chick circuit was gonna make it to LHHNY at some point. I was expecting Yaris Sanchez to join the crew due to her Joe Budden affiliation, but oh well!

Miss Sanchez and Miss Lee

Although, a new source suggests the zenned out video chick may just be making some appearances on the show after all...




Anyways, check out the supertrailer for the new season below:



The new season premieres this Monday, 10/28 at 8pm ET/PT.

Check back Monday before the premiere to see my season four predictions!


Miz Kane




Source:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...