marque


Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, December 12, 2013

These Things Happen: G-Eazy Headlines His Own Tour


After spending his summer touring the country on Lil Wayne's America's Most Wanted Tour, rapper, G-Eazy is heading back on the road again to ensure the growth of those seeds he planted in the hearts of concert-goers.

Named after his upcoming album, the tour will hit up a lot of big cities, be incorporated into SXSW, and even cross the border by making a stops in Canada.

Check out if G-Eazy will be hitting up your city after the jump.


Audio Fashion supports this artist 110%. G-Eazy has been a true inspiration to me as I watched him grind his way through college and work his way up the totem pole that is the music industry these past couple of years, consistently, without giving up. He has achieved so much since I was put onto him. I still can't believe he's the same age as me. On top of everything, this dude is so dope and humble. I remember he helped me out a couple of years back with an assignment in college by letting me interview him (Be on the look out for that!).  Overall, G-Eazy gives me hope and reminds me to always believe in my dreams.



Kill 'em on the road, Sir Gillum!

Miz Kane


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...