marque


Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

MCM Everyday: Don Benjamin


Get ready to throw your panties at the screen. No, I'm serious. This is a legit warning for the upcoming beautiful, fineness about to pop up on your computer. I'm sorry, but I broke down and had to dedicate a whole post to this sexy ass man.

If you watched the latest season of Tyra Banks' ANTM, you saw this beautiful piece of a man competing against...a bunch of other people I wasn't paying attention to because I could only focus on Mr. Benjamin. It is actually ridiculous how good-looking this man is. Not only that, but he is incredibly good at his job. I found myself taking note of some of his modeling tips.

Ok, enough of the small talk. Let's get right to the drooling, blushing, and panty throwing.





You know you want to see the rest of the pics after the jump. Who are you kidding?







You're welcome.

Miz Kane



Source:
Don Benjamin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...